ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
A Step-by-Step Plan to Leave an Abusive Relationship with God's Help
Table of Contents
Introduction: It's Time for Plan B
Part One: The Definition of Abuse
1. The Abuse Never Stops
2. World-Class Selfishness
3. Less-than-Zero Respect
4. A Slow, Painful Death
5. Much Worse than an Unhappy Marriage
Part Two: Why You Stay
6. "But I Don't Want to Leave"
7. "My Church Threw Me under the Bus"
8. The Lies that Make You Stay
Part Three: Why You Can Get Out
9. Get Out of Denial, and Get Ready for War
10. God Says, "I Want You to Get Out"
Part Four: How to Get Out
11. Get Spiritually Healthy
12. Get a Team of Warriors
13. Get Emotionally Healthy, Part One
14. Get Emotionally Healthy, Part Two
15. Get Financially Healthy
16. Get Your Kids Ready to Leave, Part One
17. Get Your Kids Ready to Leave, Part Two
18. Get Away from Your Abuser
Part Five: Give Your Abuser a Chance
19. "Here's How to Win Me Back"
Part Six: When Your Abuser Does Not Want to Change
20. It's Matthew 18 Time
21. Get Ready to Leave