Parenting is Hard and then you die
Parenting isn't for wimps...so you definitely need a plan!
Whether your infant is keeping you up all night, your middle schooler's hormonal ups and downs are confusing you, or you're trying to build relationships in your blended family, parenting offers never-ending challenges. Not only that, but Satan is also hard at work trying to damage your kids through the numerous sinful options so easily available in our culture.
What to do? In Parenting Is Hard and Then you Die, author David Clarke uses his characteristic humor to lay out a biblical, practical, and comprehensive strategy for raising healthy kids.
In a culture that's becoming increasingly immoral and dangerous, Clarke makes it clear that parents still make a difference!
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- build a great foundation for parenting- it takes a team!
- supply your child's deepest needs
- practice discipline that works
- help your teen deal with physical, sexual, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and social changes
- live successfully in a "blender" of a family
Parenting is hard, but you can still have a positive influence over your children's future if you follow a plan. Parenting Is Hard and Then You Die provides that plan- one that's clear, specific, and rooted in the Bible.